Winegard Direct is the leading manufacturer of HDTV over-the-air antennas. Building on our 50 plus year antenna design and manufacturing heritage, we have developed the highest quality, cutting-edge technology antennas for free uncompressed HDTV and digital reception. Winegard proudly manufactures all of our antennas in the U.S.A.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

MS-2002 - How do I power it?

Question:

I just bought the MS-2002. I notice that there is an included power injector to power the antenna. However, it is very hard for me to run the power wire to connect the power supply in my backyard. How sould I connect this power injector?

Tech Tip:

The MS-2002 antenna is powered by +15VDC applied to the coax cable running from the antenna to the power injector which can be installed in the house. The wall transformer and power injector can be up to 150 feet from the antenna if you use RG6/U coax cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment