Winegard Direct is the leading manufacturer of HDTV over-the-air antennas. Building on our 50 plus year antenna design and manufacturing heritage, we have developed the highest quality, cutting-edge technology antennas for free uncompressed HDTV and digital reception. Winegard proudly manufactures all of our antennas in the U.S.A.

Monday, April 27, 2009

FT-7500 - Stop FM interference

Question:

One of my local VHF stations just went digital and I'm having trouble receiving it. They tell me that they are the only VHF digital signal in our area and that the FM Radio Station signals are stepping on their signal and my indoor digital antenna won't discrimanate between the signals. I think I need an antenna with a trap to keep out Radio signals. Is this true?

Tech Tip:

I would suggest that you install a Winegard FT-7500 FM trap between the antenna and your digital TV set. It is designed to help stop FM interference.

No comments:

Post a Comment